Transcript Release Request


All students requesting a copy of their transcript must first complete the fillable PDF form found below and sent to Ms. Mendez at [email protected]. If under 18 years of age, it must be signed by parent or guardian. If a student has already filled out the form this school year, email the requesting information to Ms. Potter and it will be added it to the form on file.

 If requesting an official transcript for a college or business, it is mailed directly to the college or business. If the college has multiple campuses, indicate which campus it should be mailed to as well.

For an official copy for a scholarship application, it will be mailed directly to the student at a home address. Allow at least 2-3 days for mail delivery .  Be aware of application deadlines!

Confirm addresses on Skyward is correct, or include an updated address in the email. Stina Homelvig can update it in Skyward if needed. For multiple copies for a scholarship application, indicate the number being requested on the form (or in the email if the form is already on file).

Official copies cannot be emailed as the school seal does not scan or show up electronically - only unofficial copies can be emailed. However, if applying to a scholarship online, an unofficial transcript should suffice. 

If you would like to request a transcript, you will need to open up Transcript Release Request, fill out, and print out. After you have completed the form, you can either fax to 785-309-3501, or scan and email to [email protected] or mail to:

Salina Central High School
attn: Counseling Department
650 E. Crawford
Salina, KS 67401

*Notice: All signed releases expire after one year. If you require additional transcripts sent out once your release has expired, a new form must be signed.*